We are Hiring!
It’s Spring ... and we’re growing! Again!
We are looking for a new sales associate to join the team at JV Studios! This is a permanent, part-time position offering 10 -15 hours each week including weekends.
Must be jewelry-lovin', handmade-lovin', people-lovin' and Ottawa-lovin'!
- Greeting and engaging with clients
- Providing excellent service
- Sharing product knowledge with clients and selling merchandise
- Managing point of sale including cash transactions
- Inventory management
- Web-store management (training provided)
- Daily cleaning, up-keep and organizing of shop
- Assisting with basic jewelry assembly
- Assisting with merchandising and creating store window displays
- General administrative duties - i.e., emailing, filing invoices, answering phone, etc.
- Minimum of five years retail sales experience
- Must be a people-person - enjoy meeting and interacting with people
- Able to follow instruction and shop procedures without supervision
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic and involved
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Possess strong time-management skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-resolution skills
- Any artistic or creative skill, including chalkboard art skills
- Passion and knowledge of jewelry and basic jewelry design
- Graphic/web design skills
If you think you’ve got what we want, send an email to manager AT shopjvstudios DOT com , include your resume and a cover letter that includes the reasons why you want to work at JV Studios.
We thank everyone who applies for the position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Looking forward to meeting you!
-the JV team